- Non-Surgical Procedures
- Skin & Hair
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
Growing older means sagging and loose skin, along with wrinkles and fine lines. The skin is the first to show clear and bold signs of ageing. Hence, if people want to press the pause button on ageing they can start with anti-ageing treatments for the skin.
Dr Santosh Bhatia, the Board-certified Plastic Surgeon and Director of Vanity Cosmetic Clinic has designed a range of treatments that are non-surgical and effective for skin tightening. Skin tightening can restore your skin’s laxity and glow. Skin tightening definitely makes patients look younger and feel better about themselves.
Non-Surgical Skin Tightening Information Capsule:
|Synopsis of the surgery||Non-Surgical Skin Tightening helps in restoring tight, youthful and better-toned skin through different non-invasive procedures|
|What Are The Different Procedures Under This?||Laser Skin Resurfacing ,Radio Frequency (RF) ,Treatments Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Therapy, Ultrasound Therapy|
|Anaesthesia||Topical anaesthesia or local anaesthesia as applicable|
|Recovery||24 – 48 hours|
Get flat 50% off on RF Skin Tightening treatment
At Vanity Cosmetic Clinic, Mumbai
skin tightening procedures?
Skin tightening procedures at Vanity Cosmetic Clinic, Mumbai are a variety of cosmetic procedures that will improve the skin quality and restore the skin’s youthfulness.
Skin tightening procedures have become very popular in recent years because they provide a nonsurgical alternative to more invasive procedures for correcting skin laxity and improving skin quality. Today Dr Santosh Bhatia, your Board-certified Plastic Surgeon can choose among a number of different devices and technologies that provide noninvasive skin tightening solutions.
the dofferent non-surgical skin tightening procedures at vanity cosmetic clinic?
Vanity Cosmetic Clinic, Mumbai is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and multiple devices that make non-surgical skin tightening safe and effective.
Laser Skin Resurfacing
Laser Skin Resurfacing uses advanced and modern laser technology to correct imperfections on the skin. Laser Skin Resurfacing machines use short pulsating beams of lasers which are targeted at the problem areas. These beams work upon different layers of the skin depending upon the issue at hand to restore smooth and even skin.
To learn more about Laser Skin Resurfacing click here.
Radio Frequency (RF) Treatments
RF treatments are performed using a handheld device which delivers heat to the target area of the skin. The heat is given to the superficial layer of the skin thus leaving all the underlying tissue untouched and safe.
According to Dr Santosh Bhatia, the main aim of RF treatments is to use the heat to trigger collagen production in the body. Higher collagen levels immediately make the skin tighter, smoother and even-toned.
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Therapy
Intense Pulsed Light Therapy or IPL Therapy is a light-based therapy that can treat, wrinkles, spots and loose skin.
IPL therapy is similar to laser treatment. But unlike laser, the light from IPL is more scattered and goes deeper into the layers of the skin.
Dr Santosh Bhatia, the Board-certified Plastic Surgeon of Vanity Cosmetic Clinic, Mumbai explains that the wavelength and power of the beam are decided based on the unique case of the patient.
Skin tightening using ultrasound energy involve which heats skin at specific depths and locations to induce collagen production and help skin become firmer. Dr Santosh Bhatia uses a handheld device, which transmits the ultrasound waves through the skin’s surface.
Ultrasound technology has been used in medicine for many decades, and ultrasound skin tightening has an excellent safety profile.
The treatment which is most suitable for your unique case will be recommended for you by Dr Santosh Bhatia.
an ideal candidate for non-surgical skin tightening?
Dr Santosh Bhatia, the Plastic Surgeon of Vanity Cosmetic Clinic, Mumbai has laid down the following guidelines for being an ideal candidate of non-surgical skin tightening:
- An overall healthy individual with no serious medical issues or chronic diseases.
- An individual who has observed mild to moderate loose skin on the face, neck, arms or abdomen
- An individual who has residual skin laxity after an operative procedure
- An individual whose skin needs improvement in the quality
- An individual who prefers non-surgical methods over surgery.
At Vanity Cosmetic Clinic, Mumbai non-surgical skin tightening is a gender-neutral procedure and hence both genders can be treated for this anti-ageing procedure.
What to expect at the
consultation with Dr Santosh Bhatia?
Generally, when a patient comes to the office for non-surgical skin tightening treatments, Dr Santosh Bhatia physically evaluates his/her skin condition. He then guides them through the available treatment options and their individual advantages and risks. Vanity Cosmetic Clinic, Mumbai, prides itself on transparency. Hence Dr Santosh Bhatia explains the achievable result to the patient beforehand. He listens to the patient’s needs, desires and goals from the procedure.
Dr Santosh Bhatia’s primary focus lies on the safety of the patient and their needs and desires regarding the final outcome. He gives utmost importance to the consultation so as to analyse every aspect and issue to deliver the best results as his ultimate priority lies in the satisfaction of the patient.
What to expect
before the non-surgical skin tightening treatments?
Dr Santosh Bhatia will need to know the entirety of the medical history in order to carry out the process smoothly and without any complications. Any impending allergies must also be informed before the procedure.
Also, the doctor will click a few pictures to analyze the difference in the result after the process is complete.
Apart from that, there are no special efforts that the patient needs to take to prepare for the procedure.
the procedure performed at vanity cosmetic clinic?
Since non-surgical skin tightening can be achieved via multiple treatments, we will be listing out the procedure of each one of them.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing : This procedure has a separate page on our website. Please click here to learn all about Laser Skin Resurfacing.
- Radio Frequency (RF) Treatment:Dr Santosh Bhatia, the Board-certified Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon of Vanity Cosmetic Clinic first measures and marks the treatment area. Your skin is cooled for comfort and your safety. The RF treatment device, with it’s specially created tip is placed against your cool skin. The RF energy penetrates deep into the skin’s tissue, heating the treatment areas and stimulating collagen production. You will feel a gentle vibration as well as cooling and heating sensations during each pulse. Dr Bhatia will continue this process as per your case requirements while keeping your skin cool on the upper layer.
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Therapy: Intense Pulsed Light Therapy or Photo Therapy at Vanity Cosmetic Clinic is performed using a high-end handheld device. In case you are undergoing a skin tightening for your face, you will be given protective eye gear before the process begins. Throughout the session, a machine is used to keep the outer layer of your skin continuously cool. The IPL device is held over the marked site and infrared beams of light are sent out into the deeper layers of your skin. Dr Bhatia ensures you feel comfortable throughout the session. The power of the beam, the areas to be tightened etc. will depend on your case.
- Ultrasound Therapy:Dr Santosh Bhatia will mark the treatment area and measure them as well. An ultrasound gel is applied to your skin where the treatment is to be performed. A smooth handpiece is placed on your skin and an image of the tissue beneath is projected on a screen so Dr. Santosh Bhatia can see the treatment area. The ultrasound emits small thermal bursts to stimulate the deep structural support layers of the skin without disturbing the skin’s surface. This therapy is comfortable and pain-free.
expect during recovery from non-surgical skin tightening?
Recovery from non-surgical skin tightening is not cumbersome. In case if Dr Bhatia thinks that the treatment was intense, then the targeted areas may be bandaged for protection.
You may observe some redness or swelling on the treatment sites. This is common and will fade away within a week.
Patients typically resume their daily activities within 48 hours.
the risks associated with non-surgical skin tightening?
All medical and cosmetic procedures carry some amount of risk with them. Vanity Cosmetic Clinic, Mumbai explains the risks in advance. Following are the risks associated with non-surgical skin tightening:
- Adverse reaction to anaesthesia, if applicable
- Changes in skin sensation
- Contour irregularities
- Allergic reactions
- Damage to underlying structures
- Unsatisfactory results that may necessitate additional procedures
- Small burns
- Skin reddening, swelling, and numbness of the treatment area(s)
- Pigment (skin colour) changes
- Loss of volume beneath the treatment area(s)
Dr Santosh Bhatia works hard to ensure that none of these risks become a reality for our patients.
In case you are wondering whether or not Non-Surgical Skin Tightening is right for you, we invite you to a one-on-one consultation with Board-certified Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon Dr Santosh Bhatia of Vanity Cosmetic Clinic, Mumbai.
You Might Also Like